Weekends are the busiest time of the week for home shopping. No Wonder !! Saturday and Sunday are the only days most people are available to view homes and open houses.
How do you deal with the crowds and the traffic ?? Here are a few tips :
- Plan your itinerary in advance. Don't just drive around. Make a list of homes you want to see.
- If possible, stick to one geographic area. You will drive less and see more homes.
- Get a babysitter for the kids. Bring them only when you are seriously considering putting an offer.
- Avoid the temptation of fast food restaurants. Take a healthy snack that you can eat in the car.
- Pace yourself. Don't try to do too much in one day.
House Hunting doesn't have to be stressful experience. With some planning, you can make it a fun adventure.
Need help making planning you itinerary ?? Call me today and I will help you make that list ! 416.804.2274 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org