Ideally, the first property you see when shopping for a new home will be the one with and buy. But the let's face it. You'll probably end up seeing several homes before reaching decision to make an offer on one.
When you are viewing homes, you want to make sure that the experience is enjoyable (rather than stressful) and that you will get all the information you need to make the right decision.
To help you do that, here is a list of items you should consider taking with you :
- A notepad. Have something with you so you can take notes.
- Flashlight. Just in case there is an area in a home that is unlit. ie furnace
- Maps. Map out your route will reduce potential stress
- Water and Snacks. Especially important if you are taking the kids. These will keep you energy level up.
- Itinerary. Have a plan on what properties you will see....don't view randomly.
Want more tips on marketing your home hunting experience less stressful and more productive ? Call me at 416.804.2274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org